Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LeOriginals’ Website, located at https://leoriginals.com/ By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use LeOriginals if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, under these Terms, LeOriginals and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. LeOriginals does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of LeOriginals, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, LeOriginals shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.